First of all you have to register yourself on the Binance exchange and make an account with 2FA to make a strong security. By registering in Binance you are up Level 1 and can withdraw about 2 BTC per day. You can go around over the menu navigation dropdown “Funds” and then select “Deposits Withdrawals.” A list will appear with the symbol of the coin, name of the coin, total balance, available balance, in order and BTC value.
Now from the list select the coin which you would want to deposit by clicking “deposit” button. Every coin list has a deposit linked with it at its extreme left, you should click that specific deposit button, and thereafter, you are taken to the address of that coin. Each coin has a different address.
Suppose that you will be depositing BTC, so you will click the button next to the BTC coins and you will be sending the specific address linked to it.
You can also see the history of the deposit you make. If you go to Funds menu and you click Deposit/Withdrawal there, you will see History tab at the top of the page. Clicking history tab will show history of your Deposits and Withdrawals, so it is easy for you to keep track of your transactions.
Features of Binance exchange
- High Speed: Binance can process 1.4 million orders in each second.
- Language Support: Binance supports multi-language like English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Coins available: In Binance trading can be done on any major cryptocurrency of the world, BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC etc.
- Support team: The support team is reachable which you don’t easily find in other cryptocurrency.
- Trading fee: Binance has very low trading fee, it is only 0.1%.
- Early support: Bitcoin as a whole including Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond etc are all listed on Binance.
Binance has come and taken the cryptocurrency market by storm. It is doing really great with positive response from Chinese as well as International community.
Project supporters were issued Binance tokens. There are three major features.
- Exchange Fees: The tokens from Binance can reduce the fees needed for trade considerably. They can also be used to reduce commissions. Now, Binance is providing 0.1% trade fee and using Binance coins will decrease this fee by another 50%.
- GAS: The advanced feature required for GAS will be featured eventually in Binance. You can use BNB tokens to power advance features of GAS.
Overall all Binance review agree that it is by far one of the better exchanges for cryptocurrency available for trading.